Washington Public Library is a passport acceptance facility. Please call the library (636-390-1070) before you come in to make sure a passport agent will be available to assist you, particularly for evening hours. Sickness, Vacation and Schedule changes may influence passport agents availability.
Application forms may be downloaded from the Department of State at https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/passports.html/ or picked up at the library.
You will need to bring the following information with you:
- The completed but not signed application form.
- A certified copy of your birth certificate
- A valid photo ID, such as a driver’s license or military ID.
- One 2” X 2” photo of yourself. Most Walgreens and Walmart stores will take passport photos.
- Cash, check, or money order in the amount of $35 made out to Washington Public Library for the execution fee.
- Check or money order in the amount of $130 made out to the US Department of State for a passport book, $30 for passport card, $160 for passport book and card (see https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/passports/requirements/fees.html for fee descriptions.
- Other fees apply if you want expedited or overnight delivery service.
The Library’s Passport Hours:
- Monday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Tuesday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Wednesday, 8:00 am – 7:30 pm
- Thursday, 8:00 am – 7:30 pm
- Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
If you have any questions, please call the library.