Washington Public Library is a passport acceptance facility. Please call the library (636-390-1070) before you come in to make sure a passport agent will be available to assist you. Sickness, Vacation and Schedule changes may influence passport agents availability.
Application forms may be downloaded from the Department of State at https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/passports.html/ or picked up at the library.
You will need to bring the following information with you:
- The completed but not signed application form.
- A certified copy of your birth certificate
- A valid photo ID, such as a driver’s license or military ID.
- One 2” X 2” photo of yourself. Most Walgreens and Walmart stores will take passport photos.
- Cash, check, or money order in the amount of $35 made out to Washington Public Library for the execution fee.
- Check or money order in the amount of $30 made out to the Department of State for a passport book, $30 for passport card, $160 for passport book and card (see https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/passports/requirements/fees.html for fee descriptions.
- Other fees apply if you want expedited or overnight delivery service.
If you have any questions, please call the library.